Remember my request for that cheque?
I think that influenced my spending yesterday. I think that influenced my buying that particular eyeshadow yesterday. The Lise Watier eyeshadow. The beautiful peacock blue. The $16.99 eyeshadow.
Yeah. What the hell?
*sigh*
But also YAY! I'm wearing it tomorrow and that one fact has made a monday exciting!!! I've planned out my whole morning around putting it on!
Yeah. What the hell?
*sigh*
But also YAY! I'm wearing it tomorrow and that one fact has made a monday exciting!!! I've planned out my whole morning around putting it on!


2 Comments:
Ok, I think it was a day for extravagant eyeshadow purchases. Let's just say that yours is a drop in the bucket compared to mine. We're talking MAC shadow and brush gift sets (bought for myself, of course). It's like I decided that if I was going to wear eyeshadow I might as well go all the way. Apparently I think I make $50 an hour instead of $15. If only that were the extent of my luxury purchases this weekend.
Wear your peacock-blue eyeshadow and feel glorious. You deserve it. I, on the other hand, better just wear eyeshadow every day for the rest of my life to make this purchase worthwhile.
L.
If you want something less expensive that's fun to put on for Jim, you can drizzle Bosco on yoursoo like I did.
*offstage voice - pausing of Stompy*
Jim is saying something about that having a different meaning for humoos than for Bears, and your mother reading your blog blog.
OK Bye
Stompy
Post a Comment
<< Home