Friday, November 04, 2005

I Think My Brain is Missing a Key Point Here.

Why do I get so excited when I don't have to tutor? The girl I work with just called (9:30am) to say she can't meet today at 11:15am. She has a scholarship meeting at the school. Based on the reaction of my insides, you'd think she just told me I had won a small lottery. Something along the lines of:

WHOOOHOO!! YEAH!!!

Er, I think my brain has missed a key point here. I don't get paid if I don't tutor.

My reaction does not seem to care. All it knows is that I HAVE THE DAY OFF!!

So I'm going up to turn in my timesheet at the uni and then I'm going to the public library to get book two in the Pullman series.

*happy dance*

xoxo
jenn

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bears said...

Brains are silly things.

Especialloo humoo brains.

*much nodding of Bears*

But we're glad you got the day off! That makes sense to all humoos, Bears, kitties and look looks.

OK Bye
Stompy

11:30 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

It's because your brain doesn't make the connection between job and shoes.

6:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Barnard said...

This cannot have effect in actual fact, that's what I think.
limousine services | car dealerships in athens ga | limo service to lax

2:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home