Monday, October 17, 2005

One Year!

Err, I kinda missed it - but Oct 7th was my one year mark for blogging! Whoohoo! I re-read my initial thesis related post where I thought I'd have my rough draft done in a month.


Hahaaaahaaahaaa HOOoooooohaaaaahaaaahaa!

*snort*

*giggle*














*sigh*


Yeah. A month... or six. Doh!

But it is done, and defended, and no longer running screaming through my head each time I chose to spend an afternoon lounging about in a pair of yoga pants and a tank top eating frozen fruit and watching fifteen episodes of Buffy. Which I now like to call "friday."

Thanks to everyone for being here this past year. Without you all feeding my ego I wouldn't have lasted half as long. Or at least I would have never added anti-spam features so I wouldn't feel alone.

I much prefer you all.

xoxo
jenn

3 Comments:

Blogger Yonners said...

yeah. I prefer me too. Me with waffles and hot chocolate while you are on the phone. Yeah.



Once again, because it bears (Bears!) repeating at least a few times a month and has not been done so... congratulations on your amazing thesis! Jenn rules

8:00 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and your thesis and everything.

Especially on guilt-free Buffy watching.

6:40 a.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Always proud of you!

9:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home