Next Week's Goals
Is this:

Very cool. Thanks to Julia.
xoxo
jenn
Gah, I think I did that right. Could someone tell me more about how to put a button on a blog?

Very cool. Thanks to Julia.
xoxo
jenn
Gah, I think I did that right. Could someone tell me more about how to put a button on a blog?


4 Comments:
We're going to give up caaaandy for a week and donate the money!
OK Bye
Spike
you totally did it right! yah!
it took me sooooo long to get it on my sidebar. ack.
If you want it on your sidebar, go into your template and look for the section about BlogMemberProfile, and paste the code somewhere after that.
In my opinion one and all should browse on this.
austin texas moving companies | free recording studio download | Best Anti Depressant For Anxiety
Post a Comment
<< Home