Thursday, May 05, 2005

Another game! (ie: I handed in my thesis, did you hear?)






You Are 25 Years Old


11 Comments:

Blogger Mindi Scott said...

I'm 31! But I'm really only 27! *sob*

7:57 a.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

I am also 31. And I am a year younger than Mindi.

I blame our husbands.

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

hmmm, so I act 25 when I'll be turning 31 in less than two weeks... does this mean I blame Jim?

*wink*

10:37 a.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

33 and 33 - god that's depressing, and 65%normal---eep
Hey, didn't you get tagged by Liz??
;p

1:48 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

I'm 36 (ack!) and I act like I'm 28. Seems about right.

1:54 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I act 10 years younger than I am! YAY!

5:27 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

We're 9.

That might be collectively, which means we're about 10 months old each.

Caaaandy!

OK Bye
The Bears

6:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 29.

Despite the fact I said rock music gives me a headache, my idea of a party is a wine tasting at an art gallery, and I'm getting more and more conservative every day.

What the hell are the people who score over 40 like?

Jim

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

I'm a 29-er as well. That's five years above my real age. D'oh!

2:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am actually 23, but got 18 in the quiz. But sometimes I was hitting an answer just for the sake of it, none matched me.

Callie

10:51 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

I act 28 when I am actually only 24. Not too bad, but I think I maybe need to "find the fun".

1:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home