Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Who Knew?





You Are 75% Normal

(Really Normal)









Otherwise known as the normal amount of normal

You're like most people most of the time

But you've got those quirks that make you endearing

You're unique, yes... but not frighteningly so!


7 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

I am 45% normal.

Hee. You are more normal than I am. Who knew??

7:14 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

I'm only 50% normal. Man, I knew I was a little different, but come on. I wish they'd tell you what things they considered normal. I'm curious. Is that abnormal?

8:23 p.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

65% normal, so far you are the most normal of us all. So does that make you weird?

10:01 p.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

50% normal here. I tried again, with what I thought were the normal answers. I scored a 45%.

8:35 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

I'm somewhat dismayed with my normalness. I feel.. I feel.. all different and sad inside. I mean, I'm not THAT normal!

And yeah, I have no idea what was normal and what wasn't - I should see if I can remember my replies.

9:03 a.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

doh! 35%

10:50 a.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

55%. and not to start a flame war but the opposite of normality is not uniqueness if you ask me.

5:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home