Weekend Shmeekend
I had a shite weekend.
SHITE.
On the upside, bought two amazing pairs of shoes at winners with Freya. She got two of the cutest skirts ever made. I got one pair of flats in black leather and feel like butter. I've already got a pair of slip ons just like them pretty much - but different. Both are basic shoes - a sole with a single wide strap across the foot - but my old pair were more casual like these. The new pair are a cross between this and this. First one for the strap width, second one for the style. They were on for $24. All black. Super beautiful.
But the woohoo were the second pair. The first were something I really needed - a nice pair of slip ons to go with nicer outfits (not so much with the beach/casual vibe). This second pair were pure reward for my thesis completion. I got these Franco Sarto mary jane beauties in black. They are amazing on my feet. Oh, and I got them for $40 CAD ($32 usd). Here's another shot of them - in red. I love them. LOVE.
So those were the good things. I'll just stick with that for now.
xoxo
jenn
SHITE.
On the upside, bought two amazing pairs of shoes at winners with Freya. She got two of the cutest skirts ever made. I got one pair of flats in black leather and feel like butter. I've already got a pair of slip ons just like them pretty much - but different. Both are basic shoes - a sole with a single wide strap across the foot - but my old pair were more casual like these. The new pair are a cross between this and this. First one for the strap width, second one for the style. They were on for $24. All black. Super beautiful.
But the woohoo were the second pair. The first were something I really needed - a nice pair of slip ons to go with nicer outfits (not so much with the beach/casual vibe). This second pair were pure reward for my thesis completion. I got these Franco Sarto mary jane beauties in black. They are amazing on my feet. Oh, and I got them for $40 CAD ($32 usd). Here's another shot of them - in red. I love them. LOVE.
So those were the good things. I'll just stick with that for now.
xoxo
jenn


6 Comments:
*channels all her Britishness*
"Noo shooes?"
[/possibly only understood by Simon]
[/"noo" as in "oo" sound, not a long "no"]
Shutting up now.
Callie
Oohhh! New shoes! I particularly like the second pair.
Why was the rest of your weekend crappy?
Yay! for new shoes!
Thanks to the joy that is eBay, I was recently able to obtain these beauties. Aren't they pretty??
Oh, and as for the rest of weekend...um, yeah. I hear you.
Yay for new shoes! Hope the week compensates for the bad weekend.
[hugs]
As a recent witness to the shoes, I can verify that the second 'woohoo' shoes are to die for. So I can get the red pair right? That would be okay right? Right? Hmph. Fine I won't get them. I'd have to, you know, rob someone to get them or something but it was just a passing thought. Yup, beautiful.
Here is quote from a girl who knew a thing or two about shoes...
"one pair of shoes can change your life"
-Cinderella
Congrats on the completion of your thesis!!!!!
And yay to your very cute shoes...love them..
Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home