Is all good (which I just typed as food)
Okay, maybe I need more breakfast.
So I have tickets. And I'm just leaving them the way they are with the more "cutting it close" option. The wonderful and amazing Allison confirmed the Pheonix customs spot, and the more helpful America West Dude said they are super quick there. I guess that when I usually clear customs in toronto or jfk... my ideas of lines can get a little off. He was like, "ohyeah, no worries. Really." So I'm like "good enough!" And as I said, I'll bring a book and Sims2 and a bottle or three of water and just phone Jim if I'll be later than expected.
Right, so finishing off my thesis has left me feeling rather lost, I think. I'm glad to have a list of things to do for my trip. I do expect I'll post that list later. I [heart] lists. And I've worked out every day for three days. I [heart] working out. Okay, I don't really - but honestly, they have the best trash magazines at the uni gym and I just have to go there each day to catch up on all the fashiony gosspiy goodness. They had this great pic of jessica simpson where she looked very large and like she had no neck. I giggled and giggled.
Yes, yes I am a bad person.
So I'm off to nyc next week. *bouncy bouncy cheer yay!* And we're going to do a bunch of tourist in nyc stuff - except when it is something I think is stupid useless touristy stuff. And we might try and catch a show. I'm really wanting to see Fiddler on the Roof. And no, not just because I think sometimes that I am gwen stefani. I could look like her if I really wanted to! Err, obviously I just don't feel like it right now... yeah. And we're going to the Met again as I want more time with the paintings. And we'll go to Central Park now that the ugly gates are gone.
Whoo!
And airlines are still stupid - but if I'm going to be with someone that far away they are a necessary evil. My little green speed machine can get me many places, but coast to coast, north to south... yeah, it ain't that good. And my ass would get rather tired.
xoxo
jenn
So I have tickets. And I'm just leaving them the way they are with the more "cutting it close" option. The wonderful and amazing Allison confirmed the Pheonix customs spot, and the more helpful America West Dude said they are super quick there. I guess that when I usually clear customs in toronto or jfk... my ideas of lines can get a little off. He was like, "ohyeah, no worries. Really." So I'm like "good enough!" And as I said, I'll bring a book and Sims2 and a bottle or three of water and just phone Jim if I'll be later than expected.
Right, so finishing off my thesis has left me feeling rather lost, I think. I'm glad to have a list of things to do for my trip. I do expect I'll post that list later. I [heart] lists. And I've worked out every day for three days. I [heart] working out. Okay, I don't really - but honestly, they have the best trash magazines at the uni gym and I just have to go there each day to catch up on all the fashiony gosspiy goodness. They had this great pic of jessica simpson where she looked very large and like she had no neck. I giggled and giggled.
Yes, yes I am a bad person.
So I'm off to nyc next week. *bouncy bouncy cheer yay!* And we're going to do a bunch of tourist in nyc stuff - except when it is something I think is stupid useless touristy stuff. And we might try and catch a show. I'm really wanting to see Fiddler on the Roof. And no, not just because I think sometimes that I am gwen stefani. I could look like her if I really wanted to! Err, obviously I just don't feel like it right now... yeah. And we're going to the Met again as I want more time with the paintings. And we'll go to Central Park now that the ugly gates are gone.
Whoo!
And airlines are still stupid - but if I'm going to be with someone that far away they are a necessary evil. My little green speed machine can get me many places, but coast to coast, north to south... yeah, it ain't that good. And my ass would get rather tired.
xoxo
jenn


5 Comments:
I'm glad it's not all in one day. Whew! A whole month??? Yay! Do we get to see you?
We could do touristy things in DC, too! Or p'raps we can come up to NYC.
You are not a bad person. I read that Jessica Simpson has an IQ of around 160 and what does she do? Make silly pop songs, shake her ass on videos and perpetuate the myth of dumb blondes.
D'oh!
I'm glad everything's all settled. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Wish I could come to NYC and hang out with you for a bit, but I guess I'll be working ... which is good.
Say hello to NYC for me...the met...central park...pretzels...pretty shoes everywhere...broadway...(now there is a long pause by me...followed by a huge sigh...and now another long pause)I love NY...isn't there a t-shirt that says that? tee hee
Have FUN!
Sarah
I am certain that you and Jim will want to make a (brief) detour north and come see a truly wonderful and amazing person. *grin*
We can make fun of Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears together. Wouldn' that be fun??
Post a Comment
<< Home