Chapter Four Completed!
Is done. Yes.
I now need to finish the conclusion. There is some crap in there that needs to go away. And then I need to kinda fluff it a bit.
Then I make one last run for these odd (like four or so) spots with something specific I need to input. I know ch1 needs a clarification of a source. Etc.
Um, then I hand it off for comments from my committee.
Then I'm thinking I'll sleep for a few days.
In other news I just ate cake from the birthday party down the hall (department secretary). I may need to woof my cookies. It was one of those ones that is just a pretend cake but really just made up mostly of that faux whipping cream, some strange pudding layer, and white cake. *ick* Note to self: don't eat the cake unless it has the word cheese or chocolate in it.
I was about to go to the gym, but might pass on that now.
*hugs*
jenn
I now need to finish the conclusion. There is some crap in there that needs to go away. And then I need to kinda fluff it a bit.
Then I make one last run for these odd (like four or so) spots with something specific I need to input. I know ch1 needs a clarification of a source. Etc.
Um, then I hand it off for comments from my committee.
Then I'm thinking I'll sleep for a few days.
In other news I just ate cake from the birthday party down the hall (department secretary). I may need to woof my cookies. It was one of those ones that is just a pretend cake but really just made up mostly of that faux whipping cream, some strange pudding layer, and white cake. *ick* Note to self: don't eat the cake unless it has the word cheese or chocolate in it.
I was about to go to the gym, but might pass on that now.
*hugs*
jenn


5 Comments:
Hooray!!! [dance]
I hear you about the cake thing. I am really at the point where, if I am going to eat anything that is "bad", it better be beyond good to compensate. You know, like really good creme brulee. *Not* plastic birthday cake.
That said, I had a piece of plastic birthday cake last week. I had a sugar high for hours. Bleah.
Bad cake is almost worse than bad cookies.
Fan-bloody-tastic! Well done!
Excellent work!
Also, I now have a hankering for cheesecake and I totally blame you.
Eww for bad cake. Blech!
Callie
Post a Comment
<< Home