A Non-Thesis Post
(My next non-thesis post will get to be the challenge from Liz)
Stolen from Dani
Pick ONE word from each pair that you think describes me the best & leave it in the comments.
Then copy this and post it in your own blog to see how your friends view you.
* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader or follower
* quiet or talkative
* spontaneous or planned
* teddy bear or porcelain doll
* hiking or window shopping
* tequila or vodka
* top or bottom
* bare foot or shoes
* jeans or dress pants
* tender or rough
* aware or dreamy
* nerd or jock
Stolen from Dani
Pick ONE word from each pair that you think describes me the best & leave it in the comments.
Then copy this and post it in your own blog to see how your friends view you.
* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader or follower
* quiet or talkative
* spontaneous or planned
* teddy bear or porcelain doll
* hiking or window shopping
* tequila or vodka
* top or bottom
* bare foot or shoes
* jeans or dress pants
* tender or rough
* aware or dreamy
* nerd or jock


11 Comments:
Oh yeah! Good point though *wink* I'm all good with it!
Ok, as long as your good with it.. :)
dominant,logical,social,kinky,cute (and sophisticated- bad combo,kitten,flannel (in PG) Satin (in NY) :P,leader,talkative,planned spontanity,teddy bear,window shopping,vodka martini,top,shoes baby!,jeans, tender(with what?),aware,nerd.
Ok so I kinda cheated...I have trouble with rules...
;0
Alright, but some of these were really tough. Dominant, logical, social, kinky, cute, kitten, flannel, leader, talkative, planned, teddy bear, window shopping, tequila, top, shoes, dress pants, tender, aware, nerd. Well, there you go. Seems like there's a lot of similar choices here so far.
xoxo
L.
* dominant
* intuitive
* social
* kinky
* cute
* puppy
* warm flannel sheets * leader
* talkative
* planned
* teddy bear
* window shopping
* tequila
* top
* shoes (well, duh)
* jeans
* tender
* aware
* nerd
Did I win??
* dominant
* intuitive
* social
* kinky
* sophisticated
* kitten
* sleek satin
* leader
* talkative
* planned (unless, of course, it is spontaneous sushi)
* porcelain doll
* window shopping
* vodka
* top
* shoes
* jeans
* rough (obviously depending on context...)
* aware
* jock
Dominant, intuitive, social, kinky, sophisticated, puppy, warm flannel sheets, leader, talkative, planned, teddy bear, hiking, tequila, top, shoes, jeans, tender, aware, nerd.
Heee! These are my guesses never having met, talked to, or even seen a picture of you!
* dominant
* intuitive
* social
* kinky
* cute
* kitten
* warm flannel sheets
* leader
* talkative
* planned (with occasional throwing of plans to the four winds)
* teddy bear
* window shopping uphill with a backpack.
* tequila
* bottom
* shoes
* jeans
* roughly tender
* aware
* nerd
* dominant
* logical
* social
* kinky
* cute
* kitten
* warm flannel sheets
* leader
* talkative
* planned
* teddy bear
* hiking
* vodka
* top or bottom - I really don't get this one!
* bare foot
* jeans
* rough
* aware
* jock
you and your binaries....
* dominant - ick
* logical - see planned
* social - unless you want to be alone
* kinky - ick again, you're my sister
* cute - but morphing into more sophisticated lately
* kitten - duh
* warm flannel sheets - it's pg... what can you do
* leader - see dominant
* talkative - you should see my phone bill
* planned - so much
* porcelain doll - ummm... like you used to collect dolls
* window shopping - to buy pretty hiking boots
* vodka - especially in espresso martinis
* top or bottom - too ick to answer
* bare foot - hippy
* jeans - don't get too sophisticated
* tender or rough - um ick again
* aware - of surroundings?
* nerdy jockette
now come do mine
*pounceable
*scratchable
*biteable
*stalkable
*hissatable
I was resisting but am now caving to peer pressure. I'll cheat. Ha!
*dominant (kill the hobbits!)
*intuitive which makes you a logical person
*selectively social
*um..cute
*kitten (even though you want one of those tiny dogs, they are more kitten than dog)
*Flannel cause you're Jenn
*leader
*talkative (remember when I asked you how much you are spending on relatives for christmas presents and three hours later you kinda answered my question?)
*planned, oh so planned
*I'd say teddy bear cause porcelain dolls break easily
*window shopping
*vodka
*I'd say top cause all three of us have great racks (at least that's how I've chosen to interpret this one)
*shoes shoes shoes and then some more shoes
*I'd say tender cause even when you are being mean (killing hobbits) you don't have like any rough edges or anything, you're like a deadly knife blade
*aware of your dreams (I can answer these any way I want! Punk. Kick your ass.)
*Jock. You are such a jock. Heehee, Jock Jenn! HAHAHAHA!!! oh, that's great.
Post a Comment
<< Home