Chapter Four
Is now written. Finished it yesterday night (friday). Today I'll start editing it and hopefully finish that tomorrow. They I'll have monday for my conclusion and tuesday for any last this and that. I'm totally exhausted, but the up side is in the two kitties who have been racing around this house all week. Spike and Chuck have had a blast. They are like a single entity. Sometimes because they are doing the exact same things - both in the window, both standing up against the screen door looking outside, both sleeping on my bed. Sometimes because they are attached to each other because they are in attack mode. They will run back and forth from the far end of the basement, up the stairs, down the hall, on my bed, under my bed, and then back down again. Sounding much like little elephants. Strike that. Big elephants.
So yeah, I can't believe chapter four is written. I'm hopeful. As well, it ended up coming in at 22 pages so far (will be a bit more in the end I think). But a nice drop down from the 28 it was earlier.
Next I finish writting the conclusion (keeping it quick for now) and then we shall see what they all say, eh?
I'm so freaken tired, though. But I figure I'll take time off next week. I just want to see if I can sprint this last bit to get it to my committee and then I'll have a bit of time until the comments come trickling on back to me. Unless it sucks, they are pretty quick to hand it back then. *blarg*
xoxo
jenn
So yeah, I can't believe chapter four is written. I'm hopeful. As well, it ended up coming in at 22 pages so far (will be a bit more in the end I think). But a nice drop down from the 28 it was earlier.
Next I finish writting the conclusion (keeping it quick for now) and then we shall see what they all say, eh?
I'm so freaken tired, though. But I figure I'll take time off next week. I just want to see if I can sprint this last bit to get it to my committee and then I'll have a bit of time until the comments come trickling on back to me. Unless it sucks, they are pretty quick to hand it back then. *blarg*
xoxo
jenn


8 Comments:
Yeah for you....I think that you have won the grand prize on Fear Factor Thesis...I do have to put my two cents in as far as editing your chapter today- Sure you can do SOME- but it is WAY too nice outside to stay in all day!!
lol
hugs
C
See you at the park!!
Whooooooo-hooo! You the girl! Brava! Brava! Bravissima!
I am very confident of non-suckage. Yes. Good luck!
You absolutely deserve a big ol' break. As well as a kiss! *mwah!*
Way to go hon! You're doing great. You've hit the home stretch now. Imagine me cheering from the sidelines as you sprint past. Don't I look cute in my little cheerleader custume? *dance*
Final stretch, of course you can do this! And you do deserve a hug, kiss and nibble. Not necessarily in that order, it's ladies choice [grin]
Callie
Kudos! That wonderful moment is almost upon you when you hand it in and go skipping back out the door, and you get some time off where you don't have to feel guilty that you're not working on it. Guilt-free vacation! Woohoo!
That's fantastic news! Take that chapter 4! Jenn kicked your arse!
Post a Comment
<< Home