Chapter Three
Done. And I think it is good. Like good good. And cut down to 29 baby. Yeah.
I'm sooo going home. Tomorrow I start on my last big chapter. I'm starting to hope that this can go to my committee by wednesday next week.
Sweeet.
And I ran last night and today. Kinda a self-feeding loop. If I'm wanting to not write, I run. If I don't want to run, I write. But after 9pm I'm allowed to just play Sims2 with no guilt. I do this every night. Every. Night.
I [heart] Sims2.
I'm sooo going home. Tomorrow I start on my last big chapter. I'm starting to hope that this can go to my committee by wednesday next week.
Sweeet.
And I ran last night and today. Kinda a self-feeding loop. If I'm wanting to not write, I run. If I don't want to run, I write. But after 9pm I'm allowed to just play Sims2 with no guilt. I do this every night. Every. Night.
I [heart] Sims2.


5 Comments:
good for you honey!
Rocking on the fitness and the thesis then! The work, then after 9pm-unadulterated-guilt-free-Sims 2-playing sounds a great plan!
Callie
Wednesday of next week? Wow. How exciting! I'm all giddy with glee for you. Do you have some sort of celebration or treat planned?
Maybe I'm banal, but I must say:
a)I'm here for a first time
b)I like Your blog. Think I can get addicted of it. I like the way, how You write, how You do express Yourself. I think, You got one more reader (Of course, if You're not against it:))
Heee! I've got a similar system worked out. If I don't want to write, I clean. If I don't want to clean, I write. So far, the house is a disaster and I'm making good progress on my book.
Best of luck with being ready by Wednesday!
Post a Comment
<< Home