Friday, April 15, 2005

Dear...

My Blog Readers,

Thank you. All of you! Doing this blog has totally helped out with motivation and tracking and feeling a bit better about this process. I love the ra-ra's. Go team!



Crazy Girl That Stares at Me,

Why? I just mean - WHY???


My Ass,

Sorry about the three days of running in a row. I know I know - but it has been pretty good all things considered. And the addition of running buddies is cool. Now we just need to get them co-ordinated onto the same day.


Pizza,

Yes, I love you too. I miss you. We should really try and catch up this weekend, eh?


Random People in the Office,

If you go to move the mouse and it is acting insane - CLEAN THE MOUSE BALL! I mean really - I opened one up today that had small children trapped in it.


Chapter Four,

Bite me. You really are a huge pain in my ass already anyways. Gah. Today you make me just want to scream. Actually, I just want to go home and play Sims2. And maybe eat pizza. The thought of coming in again tomorrow just makes me want to cry. We'll give this one more go from 1:30-3:30 and then I'm going to Winners to try and find some new running pants. I'm warning you - shape up or you're out of here!
(no, I'm not really sure what that would mean - 'you're out of here' .. I mean, I do need a chapter four so that is kinda a weak threat. But.. but.. *waggles finger at chapter four* You won't be happy!!)


love,
me

5 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

You know my take on the people in the office-- *Whap*
Stay strong.
Say hi to pizza if you see it.
lol
C

1:45 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Hey, Chapter Four? Don't make me come over there and kick your ass. You know I can do it. You better shape up like the rest of the chapters or you will have me to deal with!!!

5:28 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Mouse balls (mice balls, maybe?) are the bane of my life too! Persuade your office to go optical with their mice. Yeah!

10:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your letters. I should rekindle my relationship with pizza- I miss tomato! Ham and pineapple isn't a favourite anymore :-(

Callie

12:30 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Mouse goo --- ick! But even worse is something Steve told me about. Ask him one day "What's the worst thing you ever found in a keyboard?" But don't ask until after you're finished typing your thesis.

1:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home