Who's Your Daddy?
That's right Chapter One - it's me! I'm your daddy! Whoo!
Er, why yes. Yes I did just do the wiggle bum dance around the office. As of leaving here last night I still had eight pages left to edit on chapter one. I got in here this morning and it was like I had "super milk" (soy) this morning [/Sims2 Reference] and my skills were all insane-like as I just finished editing chapter one!!
I ended last night trying to work out the section on group identities, representation, resistance, and power which was making my head spin. Got at it all early-like today and wammo... is done!
Weird.
But good!
Er, why yes. Yes I did just do the wiggle bum dance around the office. As of leaving here last night I still had eight pages left to edit on chapter one. I got in here this morning and it was like I had "super milk" (soy) this morning [/Sims2 Reference] and my skills were all insane-like as I just finished editing chapter one!!
I ended last night trying to work out the section on group identities, representation, resistance, and power which was making my head spin. Got at it all early-like today and wammo... is done!
Weird.
But good!


6 Comments:
Congrats hon, a job well done :-) That soy milk is amazing stuff.
big hugs
Laura
I could bite it. That would help. You don't know.
Jenn is indeed the Daddy.
Erm female Daddy.
Rocking work :D
Callie
Anything that prompts a wiggle bum dance is good by me!! Especially with that sexy new bum of yours.
;-)
Hmm, I'm wondering about my soymilk theory. This morning has been good, but not quite at yesterday's level and I had the same morning drink.
Hmmmm....
I consider every person should read this.
fructose corn syrup | cheap edmonton hotels | internet marketing specialists denver
Post a Comment
<< Home