Thursday, March 17, 2005

Number One Sign

...you've been working on thesis for too long without a break.

That would be getting up from desk and going down the hall in a daze, walking into the lunch room, undoing pants, glancing around for a moment, and then realising you were meaning to walk to the bathroom.

Oh sweet jesus.

At least
1)I clued in before sitting down anywhere *ack, and
2) there was nobody in the lunch room.

But yeah, I totally had to come back into the office and tell L. and F. about it so they could laugh their asses off. I mean, how can you do something that spazy and not share.

Hence the blog entry.

*sigh*

8 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

I am totally laughing at you.

8:17 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

That reminds me...I have to pee.

Excuse me.

9:01 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm...yup...I know of what you speak.(minus the working on the thesis part)

Sarah

4:02 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

Geez, and I thought putting dirty dishes in the fridge was bad.

7:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee!

You're so cute.

I've not done that before, but my things usually happen when I've just woken up.

Callie.

P.S. Oh and I'm not sure I've ever been *that* into the study zone to have done something like that!

12:48 a.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Oh, man. That is very worrying.

5:55 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

I mean, how can you do something that spazy and not share.

Yes! So many times, I've done something totally stupid like gone my end when walking up stairs but been so relieved when I look round and realise that no-one actually saw me, only to go and tell everyone about it so that they can still laugh at me anyway!

2:18 a.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

hmmmmm....

okay, i had totally missed that post.

yer losing it honey. but its so fun to see! i mean, not fun, but concern like making. well, i guess if you um need to talk you can call me if you need someone to drive you somewhere or check you in somewhere you know i'm always here for you. like i'm totally not laughing at you just because yer cracking up right.

tee hee

9:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home