*bouncy bouncy*
Very very nice Christmas was had! Whole family, lots of food and pressies and games. Very very good!
So now I'm in Vancouver. Julia, Jason and I drove down yesterday. I drove the whole way and, therefore, had driving dreams all night long. Which then warped into strange helicopter dreams. Anyhoo, we got down to Van yesterday afternoon and took it easy for the rest of the day. Now Julia's headed off to work and I'm kinda looking around going "okay.. okay... it is time to go yet??"
I fly off for NYC tonight at 10:45pm. I'll arrive in Newark tomorrow morning. I have today to deal with in the meanwhile.
So I totally lucked out and my one good friend Heather is in town and not working today. Yay! Gah, I mean I just called her up last night and said "hey, one day only: me!" and I'm so glad she stayed home this year! She's going to pick me up at 10:30am and we're going to toodle about and have some lunch (hmm, do you think I"ll push for sushi?), and I'll try and find a new shoulder bag as I really do need one for a carry-on slash school bag. One of those soft sort briefcase deals.
So looking to have a nice day and not check my watch every half an hour ;)
Hope everyone is having a good holiday season and many many snuggles to all!
xoxo
jenn
So now I'm in Vancouver. Julia, Jason and I drove down yesterday. I drove the whole way and, therefore, had driving dreams all night long. Which then warped into strange helicopter dreams. Anyhoo, we got down to Van yesterday afternoon and took it easy for the rest of the day. Now Julia's headed off to work and I'm kinda looking around going "okay.. okay... it is time to go yet??"
I fly off for NYC tonight at 10:45pm. I'll arrive in Newark tomorrow morning. I have today to deal with in the meanwhile.
So I totally lucked out and my one good friend Heather is in town and not working today. Yay! Gah, I mean I just called her up last night and said "hey, one day only: me!" and I'm so glad she stayed home this year! She's going to pick me up at 10:30am and we're going to toodle about and have some lunch (hmm, do you think I"ll push for sushi?), and I'll try and find a new shoulder bag as I really do need one for a carry-on slash school bag. One of those soft sort briefcase deals.
So looking to have a nice day and not check my watch every half an hour ;)
Hope everyone is having a good holiday season and many many snuggles to all!
xoxo
jenn


3 Comments:
Glad you had a nice Christmas! And when you've got something as good to look forward to as NY, and someone like Iago waiting, the hours must crawl by...
Have fun in the meantime, and give Iago and hug and kiss from me!
[smooches]
Callie
You had a good Christmas too... very nice!
Have a good flight!
Hope you had a great day in Vancouver. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time in NY. I bet it will be beautiful with all the Christmas lights. Enjoy spending time with your sweetie. Can't wait to see you in February.
*hugs*
Laura
Post a Comment
<< Home