Working on a Wishlist
I've been trying to put this together while also putting together my christmas shopping list and it has all gotten rather confusing. I figured I may as well just start jotting things down here and then I don't need to keep trying to remember my own wish list *wink* Just have to now try and get a handle on all the remainding shopping I've to do in the next few weeks.
- Glycerin Silicon hand cream in little tub (London Drugs has one called Herbacin Kamille)
- Tea: green, rosehip/ hibiscus, green with peppermint or spearmint, orange mandarine spice, Tazo Passion.
- Magazine subscription: Allure, Glamour or Oprah’s mag (Amazon.com seems to have a good deal on this but seem to only ship to the US. I’m confused. If anyone knows of how to order US mags in Canada for a good price, I’d be interested. I’m not wanting a $40usd per year subscription to Glamour.)
- Socks: I like stripes, I love fuzzies.
- Gloves: I like cheaper ones cause I lose them like crazy
- Gift Certificates: Reitmans, LaSenza, Victoria’s Secret, The Bay
- Hair Product: Liquid Varnish, Joico Hi-Rise, Redkin All Soft, Paul Mitchell shampoo/conditioner
- General Girly stuff: sephora, lush, body shop, london drugs – I love the chocolate/coffee warm or spicy smells, bath products – bubble bath or bath bombs, lotions. I also love that Ombra brand in the brisk flavors like Juniper or Lavender.
- Make-up Brushes: Blush brush, eyeshadow brush, eyelash comb
- Books by Robin McKinley: Sunshine, Water: Tales of Elemental Spirits
- CD’s: Odessa by BeeGees, Blood Red Cherry by Jann Arden, Soundtracks to Red Violin and Amadeus
Let's just put this up and see how that goes.
Edited Friday Nov 26th to add:
- Nice new shoulder bag as the one I have right now is about to cack'er. Brenda just came into the office with a new one and it was all pretty and black with a padded strap and a few zippered sections to it and a main big section in the central bit. That would be cool too as the one I have right now is actually more a laptop bag I think and the main part is all sectioned off into three - leaving each section too small to fit some of my wider items.
- A Diskman carry case that could maybe be both a shoulder carrier or around the hips all secure-like.
- Sparkly pink lip gloss.
:)


4 Comments:
My dear I think I still need your address, ne? Even were I to magically transport myself to PG I should still be unable to find you.
Though I suppose I could locate you at the Uni.
Do send. They have fun and crazy socks here. I shall avoid asking underwear questions.
PS
I shall finish and send back chapter three very soon. Also, this is Dani, who was anonymous just above.
You really need to lj...
Nice list!
I have £44 worth of LaSenza vouchers somewhere, problem is I live nowhere near a LaSenza [frown]
And have no-one to wear the stuff for, bar myself.
Ah well.
Smelly stuff good! [clap]
Callie
can you order sephora stuff now while in Canada? Cause last time I tried it only shipped stuff within the US.
Post a Comment
<< Home