Psst, brain - it's quiet time!
I had a horrid sleep last night. I have very very vivid dreams. Loud, bright, long, and with heavy emotional content. So last night was a double feature. First off I had this dream that I had to marry this guy I didn't know and I couldn't find Jim anywhere. I was being all polite because I was already in the dress and everything - but I didn't know this guy. All these people were around me that I "knew" and they were telling me I had to get married, so I was rather confused. And this guy, I didn't know him from a can of corn. I remember at one point looking at all the guys in tuxes and thinking "it can't be good to marry a guy you couldn't pick out in a crowd."
He was a total redneck too. Very nice, but drove a pick-up and had that 'beer drinker' look about him. Made it clear he didn't want to talk about feminism or anything like that. Told me I had to change my name. And I just wanted to find a way to figure out what was happening and where Jim was. Things just kept progressing without my input and I had to just keep going along with it all. At the end of my dream I just kept thinking "but I can't get married again unless it is IT. I've been married once already and being TWICE divorced is just too much! I'll end up like Ross off friends."
And my old standard favorite *rolleyes* - I have those panic dreams where I have to pack all my stuff because I know something bad is about to happen. Sometimes it is a whole house I have to pack, sometimes just specific things. I've had times where I know a tornado is coming and I have to pack my grandparents' house. I've had ones where there is a bomb in the house and it will go off in two hours so whatever I can get out in that time will be saved, and ones where there is a flood coming and I also have to calculate how long it will take to drive the car to safety. I can only take as much as I can fit in the car and we have to somehow 'camp' with the food and blankets and whatnot for weeks so I'm trying to figure that all out as well. And usually for some reason nobody else can understand what I'm saying so they don't know what I'm trying to do, and I have to just do it myself while trying to explain so I can get help. Last night was a new one. Terrorists were coming to take my family's home and we had till the night to get everything out that we'd get to keep. I only had two suitcases so I spent what seemed to be hours and hours trying to pack the most important things. The terrorists had machine guns and were coming back.
Needless to say I woke up feeling more tired that rested. It was about 4:30am and I didn't want to go back to sleep - and not that these dreams are the regular nightmares, just that I feel so emotionally drained by the time I wake up I just want to have a little cry. They seem so vivid and emotionally taxing at the time.
I will go to bed tonight and work on 'chatting' with my subconscious about some nice relaxing dreams we could maybe go for tonight, yes?
*yawn*
Goodnight all,
xoxo
jenn
He was a total redneck too. Very nice, but drove a pick-up and had that 'beer drinker' look about him. Made it clear he didn't want to talk about feminism or anything like that. Told me I had to change my name. And I just wanted to find a way to figure out what was happening and where Jim was. Things just kept progressing without my input and I had to just keep going along with it all. At the end of my dream I just kept thinking "but I can't get married again unless it is IT. I've been married once already and being TWICE divorced is just too much! I'll end up like Ross off friends."
And my old standard favorite *rolleyes* - I have those panic dreams where I have to pack all my stuff because I know something bad is about to happen. Sometimes it is a whole house I have to pack, sometimes just specific things. I've had times where I know a tornado is coming and I have to pack my grandparents' house. I've had ones where there is a bomb in the house and it will go off in two hours so whatever I can get out in that time will be saved, and ones where there is a flood coming and I also have to calculate how long it will take to drive the car to safety. I can only take as much as I can fit in the car and we have to somehow 'camp' with the food and blankets and whatnot for weeks so I'm trying to figure that all out as well. And usually for some reason nobody else can understand what I'm saying so they don't know what I'm trying to do, and I have to just do it myself while trying to explain so I can get help. Last night was a new one. Terrorists were coming to take my family's home and we had till the night to get everything out that we'd get to keep. I only had two suitcases so I spent what seemed to be hours and hours trying to pack the most important things. The terrorists had machine guns and were coming back.
Needless to say I woke up feeling more tired that rested. It was about 4:30am and I didn't want to go back to sleep - and not that these dreams are the regular nightmares, just that I feel so emotionally drained by the time I wake up I just want to have a little cry. They seem so vivid and emotionally taxing at the time.
I will go to bed tonight and work on 'chatting' with my subconscious about some nice relaxing dreams we could maybe go for tonight, yes?
*yawn*
Goodnight all,
xoxo
jenn


8 Comments:
Ouch. Yeah, I hope you have a better night's sleep tonight!
My nightmares used to consist of me not being able to control my class. These days they are entirely random. Last night's involved me being made part of a murder mystery. Very, very odd.
Mum often used to have 'packing emergency' dreams too.
I had one a good few weeks back, where I was in York, and got to the train station, and realised I'd missed doing exams so couldn't graduate. This was several weeks ago now though.
Callie
www.dreammoods.com is a pretty good dream interpretation website, though their search engine is down.
I've woken up the past two mornings with nightmares, as well. Saturday morning, I woke up bawling, because in my dream my cousin got shot because she was defending me from people under mind control that were poking me with swords. Analyze that, Freud.
i've been going through quite the subconscious cleaning lately. the other night i woke up jason and kept pointing to the corner of the room and saying 'he's burning'. i have a vague memory of someone actually on fire, most of their body gone already. pretty creepy actually. jason had to convince me it was a dream. weird.
ooohhhhhh...... do you guys remember that time I woke up at 4 in the morning and had a vision (like first and second season cordelia {not stupid cordelia}) that my air conditioner was on fire and my head felt like it had been burned and I heard all these noises in the hallway and got scared and then the next morning mom told me at four she had to get up cause she was so hot and she was the one making the noise in the hallway and then I told you jenn and you freaked out cause at four you woke up convinced the bed was on fire and then we phoned Ju but at 4 she was drunk and asleep but she did get sunburned that day. remember that?
Yeah, pretty much dreams are weird. I followed up with my favorite "elevator" dream. This is where I cannot seem to get the elevator to the right floor or the right building or anything. The elevator will also fly out the roof of the building and sometimes it is freaky because the floor will disappear and only leave a thin lip to stand on while flying above the buildings. It isn't scary - just frustrating as I was trying to get to the seventh floor *rolleyes*
It cannot have effect in actual fact, that is what I think.
photography websites | dallas world aquarium coupon | ford dealerships in houston tx
I fully agree with anything you've printed here.
English Saddle | coral dress | california contractors license
Post a Comment
<< Home