Thursday, November 18, 2004

Bleh

Okay so tuesday became lazy day (but still at school), wednesday became prep to do chapter 5 day, and today was go visit Cali and baby day. Also add in some tutoring on tues and today.

But I feel so horribly guilty about not 'working' on my thesis. Despite actually getting a couple pages typed on wednesday.

Goal: tomorrow I'm doing a big push. Making what I have work for now and if I need to add more later, I'll add more later. I want to hand this chapter in next monday even if it is kinda far from perfect. I really need to just get some rough pages 'done' so I can get started on revisions.

To do over (hopefully) next two weeks:
-Finish roughing out ch 5
-Pull together ch 1 from all I've already got done on it
-Finish Intro
-Sketch Conclusion but leave till feedback on other stuff is done



Oh yeah - and then there are all these things like getting my christmas cards done, christmas shopping done, christmas gifts I'm making done, booking plane ticket to see Jim, and we really really need to sweep and wash the kitchen floor.

Today? School is stupid.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK breathe ;-)

Start with something small, and you'll get it all done, I'm sure. I felt manic today at work, chasing references. And I have a fraction of what the proepr staff have!

Go you, work towards seeing Jim [up]

Hugs and snuggles, Callie

12:21 p.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

You know what is relaxing? Buying your little sister (the youngest) some fun stuff, so you can have the joy of watching her open it. Yup. Very relaxing.

1:41 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

We know you will get all the writoo done for your thesis. You're good at the writoo and thinkoo and studyoo stuff. And then you'll be able to come for a long visit.

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

OK Bye
Stompy

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

OK, I missed this. Silly me.

Good luck with everything that you are doing. I know how difficult it is to fit life around work and the other way around. You have my sympathy and my cheerleading! Go Jenn!

4:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Edward said...

So much helpful data for me!
furniture stores in orange county | essay about myself | weather indianapolis

3:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Terrance said...

Of course, the writer is completely fair.
SAVORY SKILLET MEAL

8:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home