Friday, January 05, 2007

Settling In Again.

This is what we're all doing. I made it through the work week and am sure glad it was only three days. It was awesome seeing some friends at work, but it is sure a shock to the system having to get up... and stay up all day long.

Where's my mid-afternoon nap? And my sugar? Where's my sugar?? Butter tarts, cookies, chocolate? Anyone?

So yes, getting to bed by 11pm and up by 6:30, getting to work and staying there, eating normal food, *le sigh*.

I've gotten to the gym twice over the past three days and Jim is cooking us really awesome lean, yummy dinners. Thank goodness. I think I can feel my body trying to process the idea of not having five butter tarts a day. I think all that has saved me is that mom always cooks lots of veggies when we visit (and all other times too) and that Melly kept feeding me and Jim with her homemade veggie dinners and breakfasts.

I hope to work on my new website this weekend. The WDers have been giving me some tips on how to encorporate my blog into my new space, and Vicki assures me I can move my stuff from here over. I'm currently looking through the pre-made blog templates at wordpress to hopefully find something to use.

Whoo!

Here are some templates I like. Click on them to see them as they'd fill the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home