Monday, January 01, 2007

Nappy Hoo Year!

That sounds vaguely dirty.


So we've got one day left of vacation and then we're back home - which is exciting except for that whole "work" thing.

I've enjoyed the not doing of work this past week and a half. But I know most of that enjoyment was also centred around still getting the paycheque.

Anyhoo, sister got married yesterday and it was an awesome day. They looked great, and the location was very fun with the plants and birds and whatnot.

Leone has commented that with Jim and I getting married in Costa Rica, Julia and Jason getting married in the conservatory with the birds, she'll have to get married with a giraffe at the ceremony.

I'll talk to the grr about that.

We're going out for tapas tonight and hope to get in a little bit of shopping and lunch with Melly before heading out tomorrow. I'm itching for some sushi (we've done thai and greek already).

Happy New Year everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Happy New Year!!! Hugs and love to you.

6:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I think the zoo would be an excellent place to get married.

8:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or a monkey!

Happy New Year :-)

Helen

3:41 a.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Happy New Year to you too, Ma'am!

5:30 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Honky Moo Year!

I think you should talk to Delle and mUrt about that one. They have wedding photos with the giraffes at Whipsnade Zoo.

7:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home