Mooses!
There were three mooses in our parking lot this morning at work. A mom and her twin babies! Please note: babies still big enough to be horses. I excitely phone downstairs to see if our PR people got a pictures because I thought I'd send it to Jim or blog it or something. The lady on the phone was not as excited.
"erm, ah, yeah. No."
With that tone. That tone that says "lady, we live in the north. What's the excitement?"
MOOSES!
My job has a new component: program creation. This morning I was asked if I could put together a new BA Program.
Erm, ah, sure!
I'll figure it out, no worries. But this is quite exciting for my whole CV building exercise. I like a job where I'm being asked to do things beyond my job and I'm just doing them. Makes my brain feel useful.
And, ya know, hello - I now can say I do PROGRAM CREATION!
Gotta count for something.
"erm, ah, yeah. No."
With that tone. That tone that says "lady, we live in the north. What's the excitement?"
MOOSES!
My job has a new component: program creation. This morning I was asked if I could put together a new BA Program.
Erm, ah, sure!
I'll figure it out, no worries. But this is quite exciting for my whole CV building exercise. I like a job where I'm being asked to do things beyond my job and I'm just doing them. Makes my brain feel useful.
And, ya know, hello - I now can say I do PROGRAM CREATION!
Gotta count for something.


7 Comments:
I need me a job like that.
Cool beans!!!
Oo ah Program Creation. That's awesome! Do you know what you can do with that on a resume? Oh yeah you do 'cause you mentioned that, never mind.
You saw a moosey-moose!?!? I am so excited for you. I would love to see one some day. I love seeing nature at it's finest. As for the woman in your PR department - meh! Some people just don't see the magesty of nature.
I happen to have secured a couple of moose pictures. Hope they make you feel better about not having pics.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/sherylhs/other/Moose1.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/sherylhs/other/moose2.jpg
p.s. start taking your camera to work!
Maybe you could create a program teaching people how to appreciate it when you have mooses in your parking lot. Especially baby mooses.
Both moose and challenges are very exciting!
See, Blogger was being mean to me yesterday and so Podgy got to steal my idea about creating a program about mooses. Or for mooses. Yeah.
Thanks for this article, very effective information.
here
Post a Comment
<< Home