I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
Friday, October 27, 2006
New Cat Bed - Not Necessary.
We have a cat tent, a cat bed... but really, they seem to like sleeping on us the best.
In other news, yes I really like napping on the new couch and loveseat.
Okay, I'm laughing because the reason I'm up at 3 a.m. reading blogs is because Webster and Spanky are in our bed and since it is only a full-size bed someone had to go. Obviously it wasn't Mike or the cats. Mike once said he couldn't picture himself waking up snuggled up to some guy's hairy ass but guess what? He's in there snuggled up to two of them right now!
Omg, cute! Cats, like kids, seem to ignore all the expensive toys and beds you buy for them (which, in this house, seems to be a chronic purchasing reflex), and prefer to play or sleep in the cardboard box that the toy or bed came in.
14 Comments:
They use up so much energy tearing about the house and kicking the snot out of one another- napping is a serious issue here.
The cats, the couches and y'all are just gorgeous.
There are few things in life that look as relaxed as a kitty sleeping. Unless it is a Jenn sleeping.
Kitty snugglies! Oh I'm jealous. By the way, I still really love those sofas.
Mine are the same way. I think we'd have to buy a bigger bed before we could adopt anymore cats...
Love the new furniture!
Oooo, that sofa looks so lovely and comfy. And I'm not surprised the cats are wanting to sleep on you - ours does the same thing.
Kitties are such warmth sharers! :-)
Aww. So lovely looking!
There's nothing better than a comfy couch and kitty snuggles.
I miss the kitties!
And you and Leone, too, of course.
(Good save there, Jim.)
Okay, I'm laughing because the reason I'm up at 3 a.m. reading blogs is because Webster and Spanky are in our bed and since it is only a full-size bed someone had to go. Obviously it wasn't Mike or the cats. Mike once said he couldn't picture himself waking up snuggled up to some guy's hairy ass but guess what? He's in there snuggled up to two of them right now!
Omg, cute! Cats, like kids, seem to ignore all the expensive toys and beds you buy for them (which, in this house, seems to be a chronic purchasing reflex), and prefer to play or sleep in the cardboard box that the toy or bed came in.
Cute cats alert! Aww, I am so jealous - I miss my feline cuddles!
I love pictures of you. I love pictures of your kitties. I especially love pictures of you with your kitties.
Wow, there is really much worthwhile info here!
site | here | here
Post a Comment
<< Home