Even I'm Impressed with Myself
I managed to get close to all my Christmas shopping done yesterday. One fell swoop. I've heard back from two different people who saw me but said I had a look and a determination about me that mean I was not to be disturbed. They were like "yeah, I saw you but you had a mission."
Hey, in less than two hours I did a quick scout, confirmed some things I had already listed, and then purchased for:
Mom
Leone (sister)
Julia (sister)
Jason (bro in law)
Jim's birthday (Dec)
Laura
And confirmed items and location for:
Jim (Christmas)
Gram and Gramp
Dad
Melly
I have partial gifts done for:
Laura (birthday)
Melly ( birthday)
Leone (birthday)
Okay, and to all my friends/family - about the whole birthday happening right around Christmas... I know, it is probably tough on you all as well.
I think one more day might get it done.
Hey, in less than two hours I did a quick scout, confirmed some things I had already listed, and then purchased for:
Mom
Leone (sister)
Julia (sister)
Jason (bro in law)
Jim's birthday (Dec)
Laura
And confirmed items and location for:
Jim (Christmas)
Gram and Gramp
Dad
Melly
I have partial gifts done for:
Laura (birthday)
Melly ( birthday)
Leone (birthday)
Okay, and to all my friends/family - about the whole birthday happening right around Christmas... I know, it is probably tough on you all as well.
I think one more day might get it done.


8 Comments:
I am very impressed with you too!
I haven't even thought about christmas yet! Which means I'll probably do the usual - run around like a mad thing 2 days before christmas and spend much more than I can afford because I don't have the time to be selective.
Do you fancy doing mine?!
You know, it's a good thing I love you so much, cuz if I didn't I'd just have to hate you.
Well, not hate you, maybe just hurt you a little...
And hey! It's more fun when you wait until the very last minute to do all your shopping. Didn't you know that??
I am so jealous! I'm trying to key myself up into Christmas shopping, or at least Christmas list making, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I suck at buying presents.
You are a sick, sick woman. You should seek professional help
biotch
I am trying to figure out what you got me... I'm thinking about stores you could have gone to that weren't around the CD store... but there are a lot of stores that aren't around the CD store.
The kitties and the bear know.
Arrrrgggh
And here I was, thinking I was doing well by starting a gift idea list! Very well done. Then there's the blanket I'm doing for my godson that I only have six weeks to finish. I'm starting to panic. It's too early to panic, isn't it?
i'm already done christmas shopping. been done for weeks.
you're all getting sand.
sand from a desert.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
What? Christmas is coming soon???
I have just two words to say about your precocious shopping habits:
Bite me.
(really, I love you...it's just that holiday shopping hasn't even crossed my mind yet and now I realize that soon I'll be behind.)
Post a Comment
<< Home