Well I Don't Like THAT...
Jim is leaving in three days. This makes me sad and grumpy. I'll head out to nyc for ten days in November, and then he is back here beginning of December.
But still.
Bah, I say!
In the happier news, we found a table we like (finally). It is on sale. It is backordered until DECEMBER!
Again, bah.
Upside, we're heading out to the gym this morning so maybe I'll be a happier princess when we are done there.
And I bought two new tops at Costco, of all places, and they were $10 each. Nice fuzzy long-sleeved. This makes me happy.
Well, relatively speaking.
But still.
Bah, I say!
In the happier news, we found a table we like (finally). It is on sale. It is backordered until DECEMBER!
Again, bah.
Upside, we're heading out to the gym this morning so maybe I'll be a happier princess when we are done there.
And I bought two new tops at Costco, of all places, and they were $10 each. Nice fuzzy long-sleeved. This makes me happy.
Well, relatively speaking.


3 Comments:
Hugs
On the one hand, bah. On the other, yay! Jim's gonna be back on the East Coast for a couple of months! You're going to be on the East Coast for over a week!!!!
Just the perspective from over here.
Hugs.
Thanks for your post, very useful information.
manufacturer coupons printable | map of Belize | Halloween cookie recipes
Post a Comment
<< Home