Monday, October 09, 2006

Turkey Me!

Jim and I just had our Thanksgiving dinner.

Whooo!

We got some turkeyness (not a whole bird) and did that up with a huge pan of stuffing (mushroom, bacon theme), some mashed taters, gravy, veggies, and pumpkin pudding.

I'm so full that I'm currently opting to not breathe in too deeply.

Blarg.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

D'Oh! I meant to wish you both a happy Thanksgiving yesterday and totally lost that train of thought due to meeting The Man.

And isn't that a great pic?

Anyhooooo....Happy Thanksgiving!!! And may you have delicious turkey sandwiches all week.

5:45 p.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

When Grandpa was carving the turkey I was on 'kill the flies' patrol and was going after this particularly troublesome little bastard who was flying onto the most difficult of places to kill him, but he landed on some jars right by Grandpa and when I hit it with the flyswatter it popped over dead right into the turkey dish. Soooo funny.

4:02 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Now I'm hungry. Goshdarnit!

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Oh I can relate. I ate so much I couldn't breathe --- for 24 hours.

6:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day (belated, of course). I'm glad you enjoyed your first official Turkey Day together, how fun.

Now, I'm hungry too...

9:53 a.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Yummy. Happy Thanksgiving!

12:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home