Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Job Review Thingy

Well that went well. Final words were "excellent, keep up the good work!"

Of course the bummer was I thought I'd phone Jim to tell him... but he is right now in the Vancouver airport flying back to nyc.

Silly airport.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

Awwww, I hope the next little while goes really quick so it doesn't even feel like he was away from you.

5:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever want to start a support group for spouses of spouses who fly away often (also known as sswfao) call me...for the most part, I have Mikey for Friday night, Sat. and Sun. which makes me grumpy because I get used to him being gone and then he comes home and I have to get used to him being here...etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, hubbies in airports really does suck. Congrats on the good review. Does extra money come with that review?

5:28 a.m.  
Blogger Katy said...

Yay for the review!

Boo for the absent hubbie.

May the good reviews continue and the hubbie absences diminish!

xxx

1:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home