Well, except this one
"yep, looks good!"
"can you believe it?"
"I can mail this tomorrow!"
"yep yep, hundreds of pages..."
"hour and HOURS"
"multiple agencies"
...
"why does this one checklist say 'photocopy' of this one form?"
"that must be an error"
"why would they want ONE form of tens upon tens photocopied"
"and why wouldn't I have noticed any time in the past YEAR or so?"
...
[much internet looking up of huge guide ensues]
"crap"
"okay, I'll copy it tomorrow"
"and THEN we're done!!"
"this kind of puts a damper on our dance of joy scheduled for this time slot"
"can you believe it?"
"I can mail this tomorrow!"
"yep yep, hundreds of pages..."
"hour and HOURS"
"multiple agencies"
...
"why does this one checklist say 'photocopy' of this one form?"
"that must be an error"
"why would they want ONE form of tens upon tens photocopied"
"and why wouldn't I have noticed any time in the past YEAR or so?"
...
[much internet looking up of huge guide ensues]
"crap"
"okay, I'll copy it tomorrow"
"and THEN we're done!!"
"this kind of puts a damper on our dance of joy scheduled for this time slot"


4 Comments:
You could do the dance of pre-joy. Or maybe the pre-dance of joy.
I like the last one best. Yes!
Yes, I think multiple dances of joy are called for here. Multiple joy dances are good almost as good as multiple --- um err nevermind.
I saw so much worthwhile material here!
emergency dental calgary | rental cars in san antonio | Photography Class Chicago
Post a Comment
<< Home