Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Take a Letter, Maria...

(that is one messed up song)

Okay folks. Anyone else willing to vouch for us for immigration, could you please email it to me? I figure full contact info within the note will suffice. If you don't know my email it is jen_MYLASTNAME[at]HotmailDotCom. Er, where you replace mylastname with my actual last name.

If that just made your head explode - just reply here and we'll figure out a way to get my email address to you.


Letters can just say the basics. I know of them in this way.. their relationship evolved in this manner.. they are legit because I've seen them/ seen them frolic on the WD/ stalked Jenn's blog.

:)


S'anks everybody.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do sisters count as potential helpers?

11:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it help to get them from sisters? or does family not count.

11:30 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Family and sisters totally count!

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Letter is sent. Hope it helps. :-)

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I'll send mine this afternoon. 'Kay?

7:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home