About those Granola Bars
Did I mention the crazy week at work?
Well today made this week look like nothing.
But, ladies and gentlemen (simon), I have moved into my new office! And I'm exhausted. And having an sneezing attack due to the dust in here. We had to redo the layout and that meant moving the desk and stiring up some old dust. Old. DUST. But I'm moved, my new computer is up and running, my bookshelves have MY boxes on them, and I'm not at all prepared for the students that will beginning lining up around the hallway outside my office tuesday morning.
So my granola bar today - it only had ONE bar instead of two. And it was stubby. So I called the granola bar people (that is how I am and hey, they had a number on the packet). I get a whole NEW BOX of them!
Good company.
I shall be spending the weekend sleeping and reading and watching lost and playing racquetball with Jim.
*waves*
j.
Well today made this week look like nothing.
But, ladies and gentlemen (simon), I have moved into my new office! And I'm exhausted. And having an sneezing attack due to the dust in here. We had to redo the layout and that meant moving the desk and stiring up some old dust. Old. DUST. But I'm moved, my new computer is up and running, my bookshelves have MY boxes on them, and I'm not at all prepared for the students that will beginning lining up around the hallway outside my office tuesday morning.
So my granola bar today - it only had ONE bar instead of two. And it was stubby. So I called the granola bar people (that is how I am and hey, they had a number on the packet). I get a whole NEW BOX of them!
Good company.
I shall be spending the weekend sleeping and reading and watching lost and playing racquetball with Jim.
*waves*
j.


4 Comments:
Damn straight; relaxing is what the long weekend is about! And Sawyer is h-o-t. Enjoy.
Hugs!
Gaah. Dust gets me too, nasty vicious stuff.
Yay for movedness!
Did you find the stubbiness of the granola bar disturbing?
Woohoo, new office! Have you shopped for decorating touches yet, or do you still have that to look forward to?
Post a Comment
<< Home