Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Why My New Job Rocks

I don't have to ask permission to go pee.

I didn't necessarily have to ask before, but you know how it is when you know somebody is keeping track of things like that? And I can go get tea whenever I want. And this week I'll move to my new office and get my own plants and wall hangings.

I'm so freaken excited!

8 Comments:

Blogger grad student hack said...

Not having to ask permission to pee is the bomb! Kinda has to go hand in hand with being able to go get tea any time you want, eh.

Yay! I'm happy that it's going well.

9:24 p.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

Whooo!

11:27 p.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Hey Jenn, so glad to hear you are enjoying your new gig. We spend so much of our lives at work, it's important to have one you enjoy.

woo hoo!!

6:52 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Wheeha!

9:43 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I'll move to my new office and get my own plants and wall hangings.

*channels Rachel from FRIENDS*

"I'm going to have walls!"

Good stuff!

12:16 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

Yay! The freedom to pee should not be underrated. Especially when drinking large quantities of tea. There are other important freedoms, too. Like the freedom to be able to make personal calls and check e-mail without fear.

I hope you're able to move into your new office soon. Will there be a door on your office?

6:43 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Oh yay, your own plants and wall hangings and the freedom to pee!

11:19 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Hooray!

10:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home