Saturday, April 01, 2006

And Now the Choices..

So I have pretty much uploaded all my pics to flickr. Anyone here who hasn't got the link yet, let me know - but I think I've covered most bases now.

And at this point I need to somehow pick out my top 50 pics. Part of the package is 50 5x7s printed off by the photographer.

For those of you looking and having opinions on the photos, please let me know which ones you like the best :)

xoxo
jenn

ps: thanks to all for leaving comment in the guestbook. That means a whole lot to me and Jim.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

I'll have a look through. I'm going to shower now but can properly look when I get back :-)

11:05 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Ok, it wasn't easy to choose, but these ones are my favorites:

001
004
006
009
010
011
012
017
020
028
034
038
052
054
058
069
076
079
081
083
089
098
100
103
115
130
134
134
135
179

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Oh - is it just 50 from those in Flickr? Or is it those in the main album too?

Or is there overlap? I checked the main album when you told us, and then the Flickr album a few days later so I don't remember if there were duplicates.

7:43 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

OK, here goes. I tried to be ruthless, but I still ended up choosing a gazillion!

006
009
012
015
017
039
034
003
030
021
023
103
100
058
066
075
081
084
088
089
004
016
017
034
038
041
066
069
079
097
112
119
134

12:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Mathew said...

This will not actually have effect, I think so.
cool necklaces for men | used car dealerships in austin tx | limousine service

10:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Gavin said...

I read really much helpful information here!
minneapolis restaurants | abortion clinics in nyc | california nursing schools

2:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Randal said...

It can't actually work, I believe so.
online schools | los angeles | seattle private high schools

8:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home