Leone coping and pasting for Jenn
Hi All!
First off, both Jim and I arrived safe and sound last night in Costa Rica. We were met at the airport by two of the resort staff who brought us up here (up up up in the mountains!) to the resorti.
The place is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Our Villa is huge and unique and amazing. All curving lines and wood and art. We have a sitting area, a table, a desk, a bedroom nook with everything opening up to the outside with sliding glass doors. A veranda that overlooks the city lights of San Jose below with the mountains all around. We can hear the birds all day and all night and the little lizards run as we walk down the trails. Our bathroom has an open tiled shower that essentially walks out to our other terrace (er, how weird it is to shower next to a sliding glass door and no real break between me and the rest of the bathroom?) and there are plants and trees and fruit trees everywhere.
We got up this morning to our breakfast and the dining room - open terrace with the view. Both Jim and I piled our plates high with slices of mango, pineapple, papaya and fresh local cheeses. They also make these little tiny muffins with molasses and cornmeal, I think.
We then went for a walk along some of the paths and saw the two swimming pools. Then we went for a swim, had lunch, went for a hike to the waterfalls, went for another swim, and now we just finished dinner. The food is wonderful and the people are great.
Did I mention the fruit? And the fruit juice??
Ahhhhh!
So tomorrow is the big day. The details seem in place and we are feeling very relaxed about everything. We hope it goes well, but we are also just going with the flow here. Everyone is very excited about the wedding (my dress made it here just fine). So I guess that is the jist of it all.
We are getting married tomorrow at 4pm which is actually 2hrs off West Coast time - so 2pm in most of BC.
Sending love to all,
xoxoxo
jenn
First off, both Jim and I arrived safe and sound last night in Costa Rica. We were met at the airport by two of the resort staff who brought us up here (up up up in the mountains!) to the resorti.
The place is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Our Villa is huge and unique and amazing. All curving lines and wood and art. We have a sitting area, a table, a desk, a bedroom nook with everything opening up to the outside with sliding glass doors. A veranda that overlooks the city lights of San Jose below with the mountains all around. We can hear the birds all day and all night and the little lizards run as we walk down the trails. Our bathroom has an open tiled shower that essentially walks out to our other terrace (er, how weird it is to shower next to a sliding glass door and no real break between me and the rest of the bathroom?) and there are plants and trees and fruit trees everywhere.
We got up this morning to our breakfast and the dining room - open terrace with the view. Both Jim and I piled our plates high with slices of mango, pineapple, papaya and fresh local cheeses. They also make these little tiny muffins with molasses and cornmeal, I think.
We then went for a walk along some of the paths and saw the two swimming pools. Then we went for a swim, had lunch, went for a hike to the waterfalls, went for another swim, and now we just finished dinner. The food is wonderful and the people are great.
Did I mention the fruit? And the fruit juice??
Ahhhhh!
So tomorrow is the big day. The details seem in place and we are feeling very relaxed about everything. We hope it goes well, but we are also just going with the flow here. Everyone is very excited about the wedding (my dress made it here just fine). So I guess that is the jist of it all.
We are getting married tomorrow at 4pm which is actually 2hrs off West Coast time - so 2pm in most of BC.
Sending love to all,
xoxoxo
jenn


12 Comments:
Good luck! I'm so excited for you!
So that's *calculates* 10pm my time? I'll be thinking of you.
I'm glad both of you (and the dress!) arrived without incident. The place sounds just lovely!
I'll be thinking of you around 5 pm my time. [hug]
Thanks for the update, and good luck :-)
i think you are getting married around 1 am my time on the 15th... which means right now you are getting ready and trying not to barf..
good luck dears! and big congrats!!!!
According to my clock, right about now you are married!!!! Eeek!
Congratulations [kisses all around]
You're married! (I know you are cause you are on the phone with Mom and it seems like a positive phone conversation) And sorry for the little slip there... copying and pasting for Jenn.... anyhoo... Whee for marriage!
yeeeeerrrrr married! hitched! an honest woman! wooo hoo.
and thanks to leone's post i don't have to add in "or at least i hope you are, gee that would be awkward if you weren't..."
yah! woo hoo. very very excited for you.
now i want pictures!
I love Leone's typo!! Coping and pasting, made me giggle!
Muchos congratulations!!!
[heart]
Ah, congratulations sweetie! So glad to hear about the fabulous time you are having.
Congratulations! We have just looked at the wedding pictures and they are beautiful. What a wonderful place to be married. Enjoy your time there.
Love and kisses
Penny and Monty
Get back already.
I want PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home