Well Then
That was okay. I mean I'm super tired and feeling about ready to drop. But I expected that.
Today was the first day of my new job. It was also the last day of my old job, essentially. I worked my old job on my breaks from the new job. I arrived home last night at 11pm. It is six pm and I need to do laundry and eat dinner. Both of those in a bad way.
But I wanted to blog.
So there ya go!
xoxo
Today was the first day of my new job. It was also the last day of my old job, essentially. I worked my old job on my breaks from the new job. I arrived home last night at 11pm. It is six pm and I need to do laundry and eat dinner. Both of those in a bad way.
But I wanted to blog.
So there ya go!
xoxo


8 Comments:
Nice crossover!
Other than exhausting... how was your first day at the new digs?
At least you have your priorities sorted! ;)
I'm glad the first day went well. I hope the rest of the first week is just as good, and slightly less tiring!
Poor tired monkey. You need a nice warm bath.
Gyack. Thank goodness there will be only one day of that!
Oh yeah.
Well, I know the kitties are very happy that you are home. This morning after you left, they cried and cried and when I tried to console them, Spike gave me a look that said 'you are not Jenn' and then bit me. Chuck just cried some more. They love you so.
Hope the first week is going well!
Yeah for the new job!!!
Dear New Job,
Although we are delighted that Jenn now will have money for pretty pink dresses and cool socks and sushi, we, her loyal readers, would appreciate it if you would not tire her out so much that she doesn't blog for four whole days!!
Respectfully,
allison
Post a Comment
<< Home