And Here We GO!
First off, thanks everyone for the kind words. They were very helpful throughout the day yesterday as I finished up my last day at work. And I must say, by last night I was certainly feeling a lot more in control of things.
So now it is 8:30am and I have until 6pm or so to get the last few things done. Feeling good. I'm pretty much packed with half my suitcase empty (I know that I always find half a suitcase worth of things in my final two hours before travel *rolleyes*). This morning I'm going to the bank, the gym, and the drug store. That will take care of my 'out of house' tasks. My mom is driving up today to spend some time with my sister this coming week, so I'll get to see her for a few hours before I leave which is so cool. I fly to van tonight and then fly out to Costa Rica tomorrow morning.
I wish I could transport you all there, but I'll be sure to remember as much about the wedding as I can. If I don't blog again later today *hugs* and *kisses* to all!!!
Jenn
So now it is 8:30am and I have until 6pm or so to get the last few things done. Feeling good. I'm pretty much packed with half my suitcase empty (I know that I always find half a suitcase worth of things in my final two hours before travel *rolleyes*). This morning I'm going to the bank, the gym, and the drug store. That will take care of my 'out of house' tasks. My mom is driving up today to spend some time with my sister this coming week, so I'll get to see her for a few hours before I leave which is so cool. I fly to van tonight and then fly out to Costa Rica tomorrow morning.
I wish I could transport you all there, but I'll be sure to remember as much about the wedding as I can. If I don't blog again later today *hugs* and *kisses* to all!!!
Jenn


12 Comments:
Hugs and kisses to you too!
And remember- photos and details later!! We want to see the radiant bride and groom. Are any of the Bears going?
Wow this is so exciting. It is so wonderful that you get to see your mom before you go too. I'm so glad for you and Jim that you get to go on this adventure together and then come home married! K, I have to go I just started crying those happy excited tears again.
Eeep!! Peter Pan ride reference!
I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! It's lovely that you will get to visit with your mom before heading off.
Love and kisses to you and Jim,
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Yay! I haven't been very comment-y lately, but I've been thinking of you. So, before I forget:
Have a wonderful wedding (and say hi to Iago, too ;-) ).
[extrasquishysuperexcitedhugs!!!]
And once again...
Squeeee!!!!!
I am peeing myself with joy!
Super fun happiness! Have a good time.
I hope everything went well. I'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow. Hugs!
I am so glad I got to see you before you left - and I got to see you in your beautiful wedding dress. So gorgeous. Thinking about you and Jim. Love Mom
Wheeeeeee! Hope all is going well.
It won't truly have success, I suppose this way.
cheap earrings | recipes for chicken breast | customize your car
Post a Comment
<< Home