Wednesday, March 08, 2006

In Honor of Women's Day!

I have to link you to my friend's new store. And I can say I have already seen the wares and have some of my very own!

6 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Hello Kitty pasties!

I may have to get myself a pair.

12:04 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

HEEEE! Sadly, I do not find myself in need of pasties at this time in my life.

6:49 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I read this at work and so didn't click the link. The comment about pasties confused me no end!

Then I opened the link and it all fell into place (once I realised what they were!)

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

I have wanted a pair of tasselled pasties practically forever! Now I know where to get some.

Jess, pasties aren't so much about 'need', they're really all about 'want'. ;-)

12:25 p.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

Hmm. Suddenly I know what my store is missing.

8:31 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Wow Jenn, Thanks for letting everyone know!

9:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home