Sunday, March 05, 2006

Like J-Lo


hair-pinned
Originally uploaded by Mgan.
I like the body of this one. And it is soft and I think it could work with my hair.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

I really like this one. I also like the top one, but this would be my first choice. The fancy one is too structured and stiff I think.

12:52 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

I think this one wins my vote, and I second what Annika and Eiloo wrote about the fancy one.

7:38 a.m.  
Blogger allison said...

I like this one. The fancy one is too stiff, and I suspect, will be hard to manage in a tropical climate.

8:14 a.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

I agree with everyone else. I like this one or the first one. The second one might not frame your face as nicely as the others.

9:31 a.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

I like this one, still like the top one the best though.

4:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home