I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
posted by jenn at 7:13 p.m.
see, prettiest of prettys!
Liking this one [up]
Yeah, this one is really pretty.
Now I like this one better. The front is a little messy (which is why I didn't like it originally), but that back is really pretty.
I like this one and the first one.
Love it.
I vote for this one.
I really, really like this one.
Voice of dissention here. I still prefer the brunette one. I do like this one, but I prefer the other one.
Post a Comment
<< Home
9 Comments:
see, prettiest of prettys!
Liking this one [up]
Yeah, this one is really pretty.
Now I like this one better. The front is a little messy (which is why I didn't like it originally), but that back is really pretty.
I like this one and the first one.
Love it.
I vote for this one.
I really, really like this one.
Voice of dissention here. I still prefer the brunette one. I do like this one, but I prefer the other one.
Post a Comment
<< Home