I finished my thesis. No computers were thrown out any windows. I now have a job. And a husband. Really, this all working out so well is quite surprising.
posted by jenn at 6:46 p.m.
Ooh, you wicked tease!
*sigh*
Oh, pretty!
What Bettie and Freya said. *nods*
Awwwwwwwwwwww.
...and a scrumptious dress...
Simply gorgeous.Kisses!
Oooh! So pretty, even though it's the back of your heads. I'm all teary and happy. And I LOVE the back of your dress.
Beautiful!But also, what bettie said.
Awwwwwwwwwww!
Awwwwww, man! Beautiful indeed.
What an amazing photo!
Post a Comment
<< Home
12 Comments:
Ooh, you wicked tease!
*sigh*
Oh, pretty!
What Bettie and Freya said. *nods*
Awwwwwwwwwwww.
...and a scrumptious dress...
Simply gorgeous.
Kisses!
Oooh! So pretty, even though it's the back of your heads. I'm all teary and happy. And I LOVE the back of your dress.
Beautiful!
But also, what bettie said.
Awwwwwwwwwww!
Awwwwww, man! Beautiful indeed.
What an amazing photo!
Post a Comment
<< Home