In Vancouver
Which is cool as Melly and I are about to head out for shopping and eating and the like.
Which is sad because I left Jim behind in NYC - I offered to put him in my luggage, but he used reason and logic. Silly Jim.
So I'm excited about the job on monday, but needing more than four days of work clothes. So we're off to find some nice pants (as I giggle for my UK readers), and get my eyebrows waxed and maybe a couple new tops.
Or not. There is always that silly thing where LOOKING for new clothes can mean the inability to find them.
In other news, I'm just starting week four of my cleanse. Couldn't bring my bentonite clay as it is in liquid form (only had about a two dose of it remaining) so grabbed some powdered form in bulk so it was $2 and enough to get me through the weekend.
HOLY GROSS ME OUT BATMAN! It is horrible!!! It is what is sounds like in the powdered form - CLAY! I said to melly, this is like when I decided to eat one of my mud pies when I was little.
Which made me laugh a little.
Off to shop! Hugs to all!
Which is sad because I left Jim behind in NYC - I offered to put him in my luggage, but he used reason and logic. Silly Jim.
So I'm excited about the job on monday, but needing more than four days of work clothes. So we're off to find some nice pants (as I giggle for my UK readers), and get my eyebrows waxed and maybe a couple new tops.
Or not. There is always that silly thing where LOOKING for new clothes can mean the inability to find them.
In other news, I'm just starting week four of my cleanse. Couldn't bring my bentonite clay as it is in liquid form (only had about a two dose of it remaining) so grabbed some powdered form in bulk so it was $2 and enough to get me through the weekend.
HOLY GROSS ME OUT BATMAN! It is horrible!!! It is what is sounds like in the powdered form - CLAY! I said to melly, this is like when I decided to eat one of my mud pies when I was little.
Which made me laugh a little.
Off to shop! Hugs to all!


5 Comments:
I think the reason I never do those cleanses dates back to the time I did a horrible fasting thing which involved the drinking of clay made from powder. YECCHH. I made it three days, remarkably.
That's the stuff. I'm just doing what I can until I get home tomorrow night and back to the other stuff suspended in the liquid. Night and day. I don't know if I would have done the last three weeks if I had started with the powder...
Shop well!
I can vouch for the grossness of the clay. Nobody should ever have to use the powder version---ever, ever. Um but I didn't try it as Jenn suggested because it was too gross and that goes beyond the call of duty.
I'm a little late, but if you have any money left, I highly recommend Express Editor pants. They fit shapely women, are as comfortable as pajamas, and highly wrinkle resistant!
Post a Comment
<< Home