Friday, September 09, 2005

Praise me!

As I just turned down another tutoring job!!!

I really did! I said, "no, I'm sorry, but I'm totally booked up right now."

Wooo!!









But I did just agree to apply for a job pointed out by the English Chair. It is an English/WmSt/Hist Academic Advisor and kinda kicks ass!

ooooohhhhh!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let the stalking commence!
Mwah ha ha ha ha!
That Academic Advisor job sounds like it might have long-term potential...
And yay, you, for turning down the extra tutoring.

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Good job!!!!

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

While the adviser job sounds really good, it's starting to sound to me like you've got a bit of a problem. It sounds like you're addicted to work. You need to get that seen to!

7:33 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go team Jenn!

Callie

1:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOhhhh!

Jill

10:21 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Good luck with that there!

10:44 a.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

*praise! praise! praise!*

10:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Tristram said...

I found a great deal of helpful information in this post!
STEAK AND PEPPERS

8:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home