Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I don't keep track

... and I don't make a point of it, and I don't watch TV every night - but I've managed to watch all episodes of Brat Camp as a fluke! And that is cool as I actually quite like it.

And it just makes me realise I must tend to watch tv on wednesday nights. As a comparison, I love Without a Trace but tend to miss it. I guess I don't tend to watch TV on thursdays.

Someone could study me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

ok, I am a couple of posts behind, but I can't help but notice that two out of the last three are related to tv shows. Not that that is a bad thing, cause I am so with you on the home improvement shows- I cry like a baby. It is just good to see you relaxing and taking the time to do some no-brainer activities...
*hug*

3:54 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

Maybe, maybe... *wink*

2:49 a.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Wednesday nights *are* great TV nights.

Then again... Survivor is starting up again soon, so Thursday will once again become must-see TV for me!

10:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home