What the hell?
$40.
For a razor and blades.
Oh, and tax.
But I used a cheapola one last week and am now paying the price. But dammit, this non-disposable, non-cheapola one better be freaken amazing! And make me taller.
yeah, I've not figured that one out yet.
And now a conversation as we relax with a little Wheel of Fortune after dinner and see the one contestant:
Leone: dude, what are you? 12?
me: And wearing his dad's suit! His tie is wider than his head!
Jim: To be fair to the tie, his head is abnormally skinny.
heee!
xoxo
jenn
For a razor and blades.
Oh, and tax.
But I used a cheapola one last week and am now paying the price. But dammit, this non-disposable, non-cheapola one better be freaken amazing! And make me taller.
yeah, I've not figured that one out yet.
And now a conversation as we relax with a little Wheel of Fortune after dinner and see the one contestant:
Leone: dude, what are you? 12?
me: And wearing his dad's suit! His tie is wider than his head!
Jim: To be fair to the tie, his head is abnormally skinny.
heee!
xoxo
jenn


5 Comments:
Exactly why I only shave once a week. That way, a blade lasts a month, and I can buy a 12-pack and it will last all year.
that's so weird to see an evening blogged about when you were not aware it was being blogged about as it was occuring. Odd. He was 12.
I find that I tend to use the hubby's razors, he is the one who buys the big bags that way I don't feel bad. Oh but I found out that if you use them before he does, it tends to make hime a bit cranky.
*giggle*
You must have got a lot of blades with that... Right?
I have two Venus razors in my shower. One is for underarms only, one for legs and such.
Yes, I can see myself going the "one per month" route.
And truth be known.. winter months might get a pass.
I bought the razor (with two extra blades) and then an 8 pack of blades. I figured I might as well just get the whole kit'n caboodle or I'd never buy replacement blades.
I think I was right about me, too.
Post a Comment
<< Home