Jobs jobs jobs
I do believe my contract at the uni has been renewed for the next 8mos. Cool beans! With benefits! Cooler beans.
My job with the gov't - kinda silly. Really kinda silly. I'm not sure if it is going to make any sense, but I'll have a better idea in the next week or so. But right now it is an hour here or there - well actually it is fifteen minutes here or there. Nickel and dime my time. Bahhh.
So I'm applying for another job at the uni next week. The one I have is 20hrs per week and this other one is 18hrs per week. The gov't gig only runs 9-10 weeks in total so I'll play that by ear.
Yes, jobs. Cool. Money - cooler!
xoxo
jenn
My job with the gov't - kinda silly. Really kinda silly. I'm not sure if it is going to make any sense, but I'll have a better idea in the next week or so. But right now it is an hour here or there - well actually it is fifteen minutes here or there. Nickel and dime my time. Bahhh.
So I'm applying for another job at the uni next week. The one I have is 20hrs per week and this other one is 18hrs per week. The gov't gig only runs 9-10 weeks in total so I'll play that by ear.
Yes, jobs. Cool. Money - cooler!
xoxo
jenn


7 Comments:
Glad to hear your contract was renewed! You rock!
XX
YAY! for renoowed contracts!
*much bouncing up and down of Bears*
OK Congratulations
Stompy and All the Bears
Congrats Jenn!
Cool beans and peanuts.
Callie
Yay! You are going to be such a busy lady making MONEY!
Yay!
Congratumualatons!
Living on a contract to contract basis would drive me insane. Glad to know steady work is in the future!
Post a Comment
<< Home