Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wow..

You thought I did something amazing - this kid here already has a blog. Well, I think his mom is helping him out a bit. He is the cutest little baby in these here parts. Even when I saw him power puke on his mom on monday. I think he was just playing with her a little.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

I don't think they put that in What To Expect The First Year.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

THIS KID IS FUCKING UP THE LEARNING CURVE FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger J S said...

*bouncy bouncy bouncy*

hi

*bouncy bouncy bouncy*

today, the only way I will stop crying and sleep is if mom is in a constant bounce

*bouncy bouncy bouncy*

she had heard about things like this, but (again) didn't really think it would happen to her

*bouncy bouncy bouncy*

I'm starting to think maybe my first purpose in life is to tell mum "yes it CAN happen to you"

*bouncy bouncy bouncy*

okay, catcha later!

10:14 a.m.  
Anonymous Brian said...

Gosh, there's a great deal of useful material above!
download games | free games | free flash games | pc games | free games for pc

4:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home