Tuesday, July 26, 2005

clear pass - no revisions!

and the want me to publish it as a book!

I'm going to pee my pants.

Okay, actually I'm going out for lunch.

xoox
jenn

18 Comments:

Blogger Yonners said...

wow! blogs really are the fastest communication eh? and may I say as a witness, she was unbelievable (not that we all think she was lying, but that she was amazing). So calm and collected, it was as Andrea put it 'it was like sitting at your desk and having a conversation but with powerpoint'. It was interesting and constantly you had people nodding and hm mhmm ing and nobody was checking their watch or running out everyone was just dumbfounded by Jenn. Wheeeeeeeeee for Jenn! I want to tell everyone in the hallway. I also want to hug people. I would have hugged Budde but he was holding a coffee. Jenn-I've said it before (last night I think) but ohmigod! you rule! Flaming ass, baby yeah! Kiss kiss do a little dance tra la la wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

AHHHH! OHMYGOD!

12:23 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Jumping up and down and shouting!

Go Jenn! You Rock! Wahhhhhhhhhoooooooooo!

12:58 p.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Wooooohoooo! I am so happy for you! And very glad that you didn't actually pee your pants.

Yay!

So when is it going to hit the bookshelves?

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Jenn, you rock! (Of course, we already knew that.)

Congratulations!


~mouse

3:50 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

You rule! Yaaaaaaaay! Way to go, Jenn.

4:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one deserves it more than you, Jenn! When do you start your PhD?

5:13 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Yay, yay, yay. I'm jumping up and down excited for you. YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Whooooo hooooooo. Okay, now I'm misty eyed, gotta go.

XOX

11:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fan-fucking-tastic!

Leone said what I'm thinking (the whole you rock, flaming ass baby yeah ;-) ).

And definitely let us know when it's published! I was wondering if it would be available for public viewing sometime soon [grin]

Hugs, kisses, smooches and snorbles girl, you deserve them all.

Callie

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

You forgot to mention that you also looked fantastic!!
Way to go!! I am so proud of you!!
*dancing* to the tune of
"jenn kicked some serious butt, jenn kicked some serious butt"

11:44 a.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

I'm so happy for you. I'm speechless. Really!

But YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yaaaayyyy! Congratulations!

7:21 a.m.  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Congrats!

12:23 p.m.  
Blogger Scrivener said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

2:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Well done!

~CosmicAvatar

3:35 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

Fantastic! Sorry for the lateness, I've been away from the internet for a while! But I'm so pleased for you!

1:28 a.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

That is some fantastic news! Congratulations, Jenn!

10:10 a.m.  
Anonymous Rudolph said...

baby names and meanings
retain
hair salons in san antonio

7:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home