Right, working on just doing those quick updates.
Job is good. I got praise in a meeting yesterday with the Dean of Graduate Studies. This is cool.
Thesis prep full-steam from here forward (as has had no steam to date). Defense in less than 2 weeks. Eep.
Wedding venue fell through yesterday so giving it a bit of a look-see today and hope to solidify something by the end of the week.
Walked up (and then back down) a mountain last night with B. My ass. Oh my ass!
But holy go team exercise!
Spent weekend packing roommate and then getting kitchen set up again. This house is a disaster zone. But I seem to be too busy to get wiggy about it. Only a minor eye tick when I walk in the living room.
*tick*
*tick*
xoxo
jenn
Job is good. I got praise in a meeting yesterday with the Dean of Graduate Studies. This is cool.
Thesis prep full-steam from here forward (as has had no steam to date). Defense in less than 2 weeks. Eep.
Wedding venue fell through yesterday so giving it a bit of a look-see today and hope to solidify something by the end of the week.
Walked up (and then back down) a mountain last night with B. My ass. Oh my ass!
But holy go team exercise!
Spent weekend packing roommate and then getting kitchen set up again. This house is a disaster zone. But I seem to be too busy to get wiggy about it. Only a minor eye tick when I walk in the living room.
*tick*
*tick*
xoxo
jenn


3 Comments:
Thanks for posting something. I'm bored stiff at work today and I can only play the bookworm game (just goggle it to see for yourself) for so long.
Glad your job is going well. It's always nice to get praise. Sounds like it's time to start thinking about your thesis presentation alright. Though, I'm sure you know it backwards and forwards by now and you're a great public speaker, so don't stress too much.
hee hee... goggle ... Maybe I shouldn't be a proofreader afterall.
Well, what does it mean that I didn't notice either? I think that is what I'll call google now...
hee, goggle!
Post a Comment
<< Home