Or TWo?
Hmm, another job interview is on for next week. cool beans. It is 11pm and I've had one and a half Vex Hard Cranberry Lemonades which for me means I'm technically drunk. With a Chuck the cat trying to sleep in my lap. All is good!
Happy Almost Canada day! I have a feeling this is my 'party' night and tomorrow I'llwatch the fireworks from my house (yay to being one block from the park!) and call it an early night.
Who am I kidding, I'm pretty much calling tonight an early night too. *grin*
Night all,
jenn
Happy Almost Canada day! I have a feeling this is my 'party' night and tomorrow I'llwatch the fireworks from my house (yay to being one block from the park!) and call it an early night.
Who am I kidding, I'm pretty much calling tonight an early night too. *grin*
Night all,
jenn


5 Comments:
Happy Canada Day!
Happy Canada Day! It's me, Mauja. We can see some fireworks from Jim's apartment. It's reminding me of home. I didn't know they celebrated Canada Day here.
Spike: It's not Canadia Day, it's becoo...
Stompy: Shhh!
Spike: Huh? Oh yeah, never mind. Nice Canadia Day fireworks, Mauja.
It sure is, Spike.
*tearing of eye of Mauja*
OK Bye
Sargeant Mauja
Happy Canadia Day!
Callie
holy smokes... it's a drunk sister commenting! And it's NOT JULIA!!!! wowza
Pretty effective material, much thanks for your article.
here | site | here
Post a Comment
<< Home