Friday, July 15, 2005

Thank you to everyone for the emails and phone calls. I'm at school right now as I had some stuff that had to be done for work. I am keeping this light as I wore a fair bit of eye make-up on purpose so I couldn't cry at school. That's not a pretty look.

I'll be okay. I think the truck that ran over me yesterday backed up to hit me again today as I think I feel worse. I'm totally stripped bare today so everything seems sharp and prickly. I can't write any more right now, but I did want to thank everyone. I don't want to seem cut off from people so I'm having my comments open. You all are a very important part of my life and I love you all.

12 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Jenn,

Thanks for taking the time to update this. I've been thinking of you. Take care.


{{Hugs & Kisses}}

~mouse

2:43 p.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

Hmmm. But do you mean that cried-through eye make-up is not a pretty look, or that you applied the make-up like a hooker and already look parrot-ish?

3:03 p.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

I've been thinking about you all day today. [heart]

4:28 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

The cried thru make-up isn't pretty. It is my new secret weapon - mascara. And then I go to a public place. I'm too vain to look ultra-horrid in public. But now I"m home so I can simply look as awful as possible and go cocoon on the couch.

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Oh shit. I'm so sorry, Jenn.

Hugs and kisses.

9:18 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

[hugs]

10:22 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

I've been thinking about you. [heart]

5:29 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you a lot, and even started writing to you.

I wish I could be there to give you a hug in person, to make you a hot chocolate with melted marshmallows (food for the soul) and be there for you. The virtual offer is there.

[hugs and girlkissers]

Callie

2:22 p.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

I've been thinking about you and hoping about you this weekend.

[hugs]

Simon

4:14 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

YOu could never look horrible, even with runny mascara. I hope your couch is taking good care of you. *kisses and hugs*

1:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, bollocks. I really picked a good time to start reading your blog, didn't I?

[hug]

~CosmicAvatar

1:33 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

I keep reading this post and trying to come up with something adequate to say, but it's obviously not working. So now I at least have to comment so that you'll know I read, and was sad, and am thinking of you.

4:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home