Last one
.. but really, how could I resist this one? I even went and replied with differen stragetic answers to get each of the options. No really, I did.
You Are the Very Gay Velma! |
![]() She might not even realize it... But Velma is all about Daphne ... not Fred! |



5 Comments:
I'm Winnie The Pooh. I'm so thrilled!
I got SpongeBob. I've never even seen SpongeBob.
I'm the very gay Winnie the Pooh too. It must be my love of sweets.
The Bears are Winnie the Pooh, too! It's nice to find so many yumoos who also love sweets and don't wear pants.
*much clapping of paws of Bears*
OK Bye
Stompy
Not precisely childhood icon, but since then actually: Batman. Atracted by women and young guys, fetish (what kind of person wear spandex stockings and black cape?)but always claiming for his maniac habits, brilliant brain and compromise lack...Uups! Very self exposing
Post a Comment
<< Home